Headache in morning when fasting is normal

sunjava1

Hello, I feel headache and hungry whenever I wake up and find my BG is between 90-115 . It's normal range but why I feel headache with being in normal range, Moreover, the color of urine is gold yellow in this situation.
I think it's not normal , its getting low that's why I get these symptoms.
P.S. I don't get that feeling in morning which I get when going low like sweat, intense hunger, shivering etc. I just get headache.
What do you think?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @sunjava1, From memory it was about 3mmol/l and apparently in my sleep the glucagon and adrenaline caused my BSL to rise. I am not sure if I was restless whilst asleep but I have no memory or evidence that I got up and had anything to eat.
But the headache in the morning has only happened if I have been low at night (for example where I have woken in a hypo, treated it and gone back to bed.

Reactions: SimonCrox

Bluey1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People who try and make Diabetes the centre of the party and poor me, I'm special because I have diabetes now everyone run around after me.
Drink more water before bed. A darker urine indicates dehydration. Dehydration leads to headaches. I like the concept of blaming Diabetes for everything - it deserves it, however it doesn't fix everything. I frequently suffer this in summer, I live in Australia and we have real heat.

Reactions: kitedoc