Heads up xDrip for the iPhone

kev-w

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
From the Facebook group this morning 29/05/20

IMPORTANT: OOPWeb Service/Algorthim update

There has been an update to the Abbott algorithm (v2.3 -> v2.4) which is now causing accuracy problems since early last week with the external OOPWeb service used by xDrip4iOS (and several other CGM apps).

Until the external OOPWeb Service is updated to use the new algorithm, can we please ask all affected users to disable the OOPWeb algorithm and calibrate manually until further notice.

If you are using the Freestyle Libre sensor and manually calibrating then you are not affected by this. This measure only affects users that have selected the OOPWeb service and do not calibrate.

We will shortly push an update through Testflight (to version 4.0.2) to disable OOPWeb for any new transmitter connected.

Users with active Libre/OOPWeb sensors should stop the sensor, disable OOPWeb and start/calibrate the sensor.

EMM30

An I use xdrip on my iPhone 11 and Apple Watch 5 ? Can I get sound and vibration alerts on both? Seems v complicated to install. Can u help? I use Libre and MiaoMiao - not happy with tomato at moment