Health Alert: Suspecting Diabetes

Freddyy22

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share something personal today. Lately, I've been noticing some symptoms that are making me wonder if I might have diabetes. It's a bit scary to think about, but I know it's essential to address these concerns head-on.

I've been experiencing craving to eat something sweet, and after doing some research, I realize they could be signs of diabetes. Rather than ignoring them, I've decided to take proactive steps and seek medical advice.

If anyone has experience with managing diabetes or any advice they'd like to share, I'd greatly appreciate it. And if you're in a similar situation, please don't hesitate to reach out. Remember, our health is precious, and it's okay to ask for help when we need it.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share something personal today. Lately, I've been noticing some symptoms that are making me wonder if I might have diabetes. It's a bit scary to think about, but I know it's essential to address these concerns head-on.

I've been experiencing craving to eat something sweet, and after doing some research, I realize they could be signs of diabetes. Rather than ignoring them, I've decided to take proactive steps and seek medical advice.

If anyone has experience with managing diabetes or any advice they'd like to share, I'd greatly appreciate it. And if you're in a similar situation, please don't hesitate to reach out. Remember, our health is precious, and it's okay to ask for help when we need it.
Hi @Freddyy22 , welcome to the forum.

Did you get a blood test from your GP to see if it's possible diabetes? This is the first step if you haven't already done so.