Help advise bowel issues

Dippydolly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
So last few months had some family issues and I have neglected my diabetes I am on insulin and statins hbac1 done this week 74 ! Eek but over last few weeks gurgling stomach then need toilet no runs but softer than normal (sorry) and going 3 -4 times a day I used to be just once a day rang doctors when it started just advise keep your eye on it now it’s getting to me so rang but no appointment until next Friday not looking for diagnosis just does anyone else suffer like this

beastie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So last few months had some family issues and I have neglected my diabetes I am on insulin and statins hbac1 done this week 74 ! Eek but over last few weeks gurgling stomach then need toilet no runs but softer than normal (sorry) and going 3 -4 times a day I used to be just once a day rang doctors when it started just advise keep your eye on it now it’s getting to me so rang but no appointment until next Friday not looking for diagnosis just does anyone else suffer like this
I have had the same problems for almost 2 years...some days bad and some good....I am working with my doctor to try and reduce my morning high blood glucose levels of 11.0 to 13.5....I stopped metformin which made things a bit better and now on glyburide....I also have to watch what I eat now as it gets worse if I eat dairy or fatty foods and I used to be able to eat anything, the food thing is hard on the gut as when I eat something wrong it is a 3 day bad.... then work out what it was and try again....my doctor said it should get better when we find the right medication balance.