Help !! At my wits End

Dippydolly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
So November I was put on Canaglifozin ok at first then I started with Thrush so went and got the single tablet and cream from doctor it settled down but then came back and boy I am so sore with it now nothing is helping went to doctor yesterday and he’s taken swabs but I feel as if I have been itching myself with a Brillo pad any help until results are back

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Thrush is a common side effect of this drug. You need to talk to your doc about it.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So November I was put on Canaglifozin ok at first then I started with Thrush so went and got the single tablet and cream from doctor it settled down but then came back and boy I am so sore with it now nothing is helping went to doctor yesterday and he’s taken swabs but I feel as if I have been itching myself with a Brillo pad any help until results are back

DippyDolly - I don't take any potentially thrush inducing meds, and thankfully my experiences are limited (because it's horrid), but I do know that it is better to have cream and oral meds prescribed, plus, if you have a partner you are intimate which, they should be treated too, to ensure it doesn't start going back and forth between you.

Edited to correct predictive text twaddle

Last edited: