1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Help to connect MiaoMiao to pebble watch

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by ronialive, Nov 11, 2019.

1. ronialive

ronialive Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Hi ,
    I hope this finds everyone well.
    I have used libre self funded for years. For my 50 th I bought a MiaoMiao and use a pebble watch connecting spike app to nightscout.
    Spike has problems due to updates meaning cydia impactor won’t work so I have switched to tomato.
    Tomato works great
    Nightscout gets readings but I can’t get it on my pebble.
    It should but I am stuck
    Please can someone tell me how to do it as I am away with work and anxious not having it working

2. LooperCat

LooperCat Type 1 · Expert

There is a new watchface called “skyloop predict” in the store - but as pebble is no longer supported you need to do stuff via www.rebble.io now - there is also a Nightscout face, I believe. It’s been a while since I decommissioned my pebble as the screen was getting glitchy.

Faces I’ve used: Urchin CGM (completely customisable, was my favourite), Simple CGM Time, Simple CGM Analog, Simple CGM TicToc and Simple CGM PWD

Good search terms are CGM, Loop, Nightscout.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. wobbles

wobbles · Active Member

Hiya,

I have the same Spike issues as you have. So my MM has been unused for the last month. :-(

Do I understand that you like Tomato app? I tried many months ago and didn’t like it at all but maybe it has improved a lot....

4. ronialive

ronialive Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I hate tomato. So spike is fixed and so glad to have it back. But I use windows computer and iPhone. You have to buy the developer account- but it can last for 2 years so I felt it was worth it for what it gave me.
    Tomato just disconnects all the time

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook