Help Type Two on injections

Pink lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
.Hi Guys & Gals . I am feeling very Low at moment , I have Diabetes Nurothphey & I am in Shock, because not only do I have nerve damage in both Hands & Feet ! I have become very unsteady on my feet often Stumbling all over & My Memory is dreadful , I forget what I am saying , don't remember my Family's names , can't spell anymore , the list is endless . I do have I Brain D ?????? .CHD, Asthma, chronic Back Pain & now ongoing problems ---- Bladder & Bowel AGHhhhhh ! I also have major Skin problems I itch all over .
So I have Steriods daily &I am very overweight . So Anybody Been in my shoes :( I feel so angry I am disabled .
I have Steroid induced Type Two Diabetics . Help . Pink lady

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
That's a big list of health issues, Pink lady. My heart goes out to you. I hope you are getting good care from your GP and, where necessary, consultants. Have you been referred to a Memory Clinic for your memory issues?

Reactions: 2 people

Pink lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Do you sing? You can help your brain with singing. Creates neural pathways. If you cannot read music, listen to music you like and try to sing along. Do not care how you yourself sound. Just try to replicate what you hear. This will have an effect on the rest of your body, even when you cannot see very well.

Massage your own feet. Use a plantar fasccitis foot roller. Works on nerves in feet and legs.

Don't worry about weight. Just concentrate on whatever vegetables you are allowed to have. Try to get some protein every day. Put a bunch of choices in front of you that are good and then choose among them. Feel sorry for the ones you did not choose and choose them next. Try to feel things like wind, air, heat cold textures, smoothness, take time to smell. Close you eyes and describe your surrounding to yourself. Lir down on the other side and in the other direction. Hug something soft. Talk out loud and impress your voice on the world. You have riches.
Thankyou , my husband goes Mad when I I got which is all the time ,Problem is I only ever sing same line over &I over, , I have great problems trying to Remember not to sing , it drives me nuts, I often hear , oh you sound nice dear &I I cringe as I am unaware I am at it again get. Oh Dear!. The rest of what you have written is really good , one of my loves in life is nice cold air & lcey cold water , yummy . I forgot to add last post , that I find These Couleing book take me to a deep sense of relaxation , Do you have DN? Thanks.

Pink lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
That's a big list of health issues, Pink lady. My heart goes out to you. I hope you are getting good care from your GP and, where necessary, consultants. Have you been referred to a Memory Clinic for your memory issues?
Hi Yes My Life's a Huge Mess so many things wrong , But I have an exectlent Core of Consultants at Hospital & an exectlent GP Surgery where I am known , I have hourly appointments which I have monthly --practice nurse is so good with me. Havnt heard of memory clinic , I will ask about this. Nasty hypo yesterday down to 3 must be the heat ? Is that Possible . Thanks for Replying , it's a lonely place where I am at moment .

Osidge

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies.
Good to hear that the NHS is taking good care of you. I am sure you will make friends on this forum to help you through the difficult times.

Take care

Pink lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hello again thanks so much for taking the trouble to reply, Yes it would be nice to make some new friends, who understand what I am going through , I don't want pity maybe just a little understanding, and to be able to Share
Good to hear that the NHS is taking good care of you. I am sure you will make friends on this forum to help you through the difficult times.

Take care

Pink lady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
And Learn more . If I am honest , I am Scared of the Future very much so!!!!!!!!!.
So it would be great to share with new friends . :cool: