Help with basal time block on insight

Claire007

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
i think I have 24 hour clock itits or something but I can't fathom what I'm doing wrong!
What I have:
00.00-02.00. 0.33 U/H
02.00-09.00. 0.48 U/H
09.00-18.00. 0.33 U/H

And that's it! How do I input 18.00-00.00 @ 0.36 U/H?

I want another time block as there's no insulin delivery post 18.00 otherwise.
(I'm currently on a different profile so don't worry, I haven't been going without insulin)

All my time blocks were set up by me and the DSN but they're all too low now and I could do with starting from scratch again but I'm struggling to get my head round it.
Do I have to do it from the pump itself rather than the handset?
@Snapsy other insighters can you help?

Reactions: Snapsy

Della82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I think you have to use the 360 programme that came with your pump. It has to be installed on your pc.
I could be wrong, I've only been on the insight pump for 2 weeks but I changed my basal rates last Wednesday with my DSN on a laptop using the 360 programme.

Claire007

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks. I definitely did mine on the handset/pump, I'm laptopless at the minute so that's a pain if that's the case!

Claire007

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh god. I'm such an idiot :banghead::wacky:
I just needed to scroll down. Doh.

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hmmmmmmm, from what I can see on my pump/recall from doing my own settings, the LAST time block in a 24-hr period picks its own time made up of latest programmed time up to 0000, which you then need to fill - I THINK - so to use your example as an example there SHOULD - I think - be a last time block of 1800 - 0000, which you could now 'fill' with the 0.36u you're after.

I set all my blocks on the pump rather than the software. I'm not all that au fait with the software and only use it to download data for appointments - when I say 'I', I mean 'my husband'.......

Claire007

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks! It really doesn't look like there's anything further down. That's my defence and I'm sticking to it. :)

Gaz-M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
baked beans
there is a video on youtube that explains it, its worth a look at.

Reactions: Claire007