Help with pump and doses!

Radams

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi-
This is really specific but I am lost- Don’t know whether anyone can help but I am having real problems controlling my blood sugars- I am either really high or really low. I had a pump a few years ago and managed to control diabetes really well when pregnant but since giving birth I have got really poor control and don’t really know what to change on my AVIVA INSIGHT pump- basal rates, correction ratios, CHO ratios? I am really worried the hospital will take the pump away as really dont want to go back to injections.
This was today:

8.15AM- 6.0
8.30AM- 5.1 (toast-30g CHO) I know this amount is correct with 2 rounds of Toast!
10.18AM- 3.7 (HYPO- Had a juice carton)
11.09AM- 3.6 (no change after juice so had another)
12.01PM - 5.4 (40g CHO = 7.8U)
3.02PM - 6.8
3.34PM- 6.2 (15g CHO- skinny latte & went shopping
4.57PM- 3.3 (had juice box)
5.11PM- 4.3
6.35PM- 5.8

So I have lots of lows and then sometimes I have to have 2 juice boxes to bring me back up? What do I need to change?!

Thanks in advance!

Radams

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks for replying...Yes but I don’t know where to change it? Or should I just change the profile so I’ve got less overall throughout the day?
I thought it was my CHO ratios so have just changed those to see if there’s any change in my bloods.

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
You need to go back to basics and do a basal test then any changes need to be made 2 hours before the event (high/low) so if low at 10 am then drop your basal at 8 am.

The hospital tesm wont bite your head off for asking advice, they are there to help so if worried or don't understand something then ask them to clarify what needs to be done. This is classed as being sensible and proactive. :)