I am currently using the libre2 sensor, can I wear this on my leg ,I am currently using it on my arm and it keeps giving me warnings that I am loosing signal, so I wanted to know if I can use it on my thigh to see if it can get a better signal ?
I am currently using the libre2 sensor, can I wear this on my leg ,I am currently using it on my arm and it keeps giving me warnings that I am loosing signal, so I wanted to know if I can use it on my thigh to see if it can get a better signal ?
I am aware of people wearing sensors in different places however if the instructions tell you to wear it on the back of the arm or abdomen and something goes wrong with it - you cannot then admit to Abbott that you were wearing it somewhere else and expect a free replacement from them.
If you do try putting it on you leg, I suggest that you calibrate it against a finger prick to check the readings,