Hi - I'm New!

BiskeySmudge

Hi!

I came across this site when I was doing my science homework, but I thought it would be good to talk to fellow Diabetics. So, yeah. Here I am (hi again!)

Okay, where to start... My name is Rachael and I'm 14 years old. I enjoy swimming, playing my recorder and spending time with my family. I have two cats, called Biskey and Smudge (hence my name) Oh yeah, and I have a huuuuuuuge obsession with DAVID TENNANT!

So, that's a little amount me - it would be great to meet some of you lovely people, though :)

Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).
Well Hello,

I'm relatively new myself, this website is amazing. People are so kind and thoughtful and so willing to give their time for you. I have learned so much here, much more than my doctor tells me, you can talk to people as if they were amazing doctors, just there for you. My nickname is "Q" if you need any help please do ask, I'd be delighted to help even if it's just to point you in the right direction.

I hope this day has found you well,

My kind regards,

Q..

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

cure_diabetes

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I don't like brussel sprouts or people who make me feel weird for having Diabetes. For example when they say: "Eww, how do you do that its horrible"
Hello! I'm Sarah, I'm 13 and would love to talk about diabetes sometime! Fell free to message me. Also, I like cats too but my mum is allergic... :p David Tennant is amazing!! I enjoy dancing, singing, acting and being with my family also :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App