1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Hi to all

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by Sparklebrightisright62, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Sparklebrightisright62

Sparklebrightisright62 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I went to hospital to have a camera down my throat as i was getting food stuck in my throat ive had biopsies done and also got a sliding hernia but not been told what i need to do about it yet.
    I also had an endoscopy too more biopsies since ive had these my blood sugars shot up again.

I will need to go back when i get my results so will have to wait n see.

Sparklebright62.

• Hug Hug x 3
  2. Goonergal

Goonergal Type 2 · Moderator
    Staff Member

Sounds like you’re having a rough time. Hope the results are as good as they can be and find the root of the problem. Let us know how you get on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Riva_Roxaban

Riva_Roxaban Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I had this done recently, my bgl went up a bit as well.

It was the stuff that I had to drink (picolax and magnesium citrate) to clean me out before the procedure on the 24 hour fast day that caused it, back to normal bgl after a couple of days.

• Informative Informative x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook