Hiya[emoji1309]

xo.izzyyyy_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi I was diagnosed about 3 weeks ago with T1D, looking for friends around my age? (11-13) Would also be grateful for any tips doing my bg test (I hate it)

Reactions: paigerobbo_x

paigerobbo_x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Izzy, well I think you're called izzy anyway aha. I'm Paige and I'm 11 years old. I was diagnosed with T1D about just over a month ago, so we're pretty similar. I'm here to talk of you want to, as it would be good to have a friend who is going through something the same as me (if that makes sense haha) xx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Izzy (assuming that's your name, I'm sorry for assuming if it's not),
My name is Ruby, and I'm 10, but I'm turning 11 in 5 months, but I was still wondering if you'd like to chat? I won't be offended if you don't want to. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic and was diagnosed on 23rd March 2017, so I've had it for nearly three months now. I'm really lonely, as the only other Type 1 Diabetic I know is a boy in my year but he's had the condition since before school and is on a pump, whereas I am on injections, so I don't feel like I can relate to him in any way. I'd love someone to talk to, if you'd like to text me and I'll give my number.

Ruby x
(I know that sounds a bit forward of me, but I'm really desperate for a diabetic to talk to here!!)

CarysMia2711

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Izzy. I'm 11 and was diagnosed about 18 months ago (I know it's longer than you) but I don't have many people to talk to either.
Carys x