Hmm

Agares

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I am, Ali. I am 25 years of age. Male
from Ipswich,Uk and consider myself Pagan. I am Blunt, Sarcastic and recluse. I have four dog Microsoft is my thing. I am a big WWE fan. I am Bipolar so anger + bad sugars makes anger. No tata or piercings. Music wise I can easily list 5; Linking Park, Bullet for my valentine, Bring me the Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold and Ac/DC so metal.

I have been diabetic since the age of two, so 23 years. I am considered poor controlled (do not test due to the numbness of fingers.) And have diabetic Retinopathy in my right eye, I have been in critical condition due to my diabetes twice and both times have made me a tat more realizes on controlling myself.

Reactions: Guzzler

Agares

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Danke :) I got a tad frustrated writing all that xD nice to see there is a supporting area of the internet for diabetes

RosieLKH

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi and welcome. I'm type 2 and more than double your age, so suspect I can be of no help whatsoever other than pats on the back or sympathetic noises, but welcome to the forum.

PS - Am an atheist - very much so.

Reactions: Agares

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Hello @Agares and Welcome to the Forum :).

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
Hi there @Agares
welcome to the forum
Type 1 for 45 years for me - diagnosed at age 14
retinopathy and maculopathy in my left eye

try a band called Digital Summer , and Airbourne-- I think you might like them both :)

Reactions: Agares

Agares

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I am open to new bands, sometimes I listen to new bands and forget about them lol. Fozzy is good but now gonna listen to them bands thanks :)

Reactions: himtoo

leahkian

Welcome to the forum agares, now you are here you can talk about any thing you want either about diabetes or which MP you would like to see in WWE. For me it would have to be Boris Johnson because he is a joke and a few chock slams might wake him up.

Reactions: Agares and Prem51

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi and welcome. I am a lot older than you and t2d, so not a lot in common!! Except the diabetes, of course, which makes us all family.