Honeymoon and hypoglycemia

necki

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi to all.
I have diabetes type 1.5 aka LADA...or just maybe Type 1 since March 2017. I am 30 years old, 165cm high, 59 heavy.
I was in hospital for 10 days and i started to injecting NovoRapid and Insulatard Insulin.

Since March 2017 I have been injecting a small amount of insulin. 0,5 IU (insulin units) for 1 BU. Sometimes i could eat one small meal without injecting insulin.
I was in honeymoon phase from Mai to August 2017. Then i had one surgery and from August 2017 till now i started again to injecting NovoRapid.

So far everything was fine. The values of hb1ac are completely normal (5.6%) A few days ago my hypoglycemia started.

That's why I stopped injecting insulin again. Now I have a problem that, despite the fact that I stopped insulin, i have daily 3 hypos.
Yesterday i had 46mg/dl.

I took two glasses of coke, because I was very scared. Right after that, I went to the hospital. The doctor says that I was feeding this day incorrectly.

I took almost 8 units of carbohydrate this morning at 2:30. The values were almost normal until 6pm. About 16:30 I ate 2 small chocolates. By then, the values were 120mg / dl. Chocolate caused sugar to rise to 170 mg / dl. But quickly after that, sugar suddenly began to fall, and so it reached 46mg /dl.

I did not sleep with fear all night, because I was afraid that sugar would start to fall off. Happiness did not happen. I woke up this morning with 112mg / dl.
Today I ate around 10:30 the first smaller meal. Maybe 1BU. At around 1:30 pm, the sugar began to start falling again abnormally. Fortunately, I noticed more quickly than yesterday, so I ate one banana, 1 protein candy bar and drank a little coke.
Right after that, I ate one small meal. Black bread, salami and one baked egg. After all, sugar was 90mg-130mg /dl.

At around 17:00 I started to notice that sugar would start to fall again. That's why I ate one smaller meal. It's was obviously too late because sugar has fallen to 66mg / dl. So I drank one glass of coke. At 18:50 sugar was 172mg / dl, at 19:30 it was 111mg / dl.
Because of the renewed fear that sugar will continue to fall, I ate a little sugar from wellion (1shot) (maybe 3ml).

Now the sugar is at 123mg / dl and I hope that by tomorrow it will remain so that I can sleep a little.

I forgot to mention that since January 2018 I am taking Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg.
Why do I take this vitamin? I have tinnitus for 19 years and the last case has worsened so much that I can not sleep normally. I have read a lot of articles on the internet so that vitamin b12 can help. And really, tinnitus decreased.

I also read on the internet that vitamin b12 could also cause hypoglycemia. Since I no longer know what to believe, I stopped stopping this vitamin.

I ask for your advice. What to do? I'm very worried.

Thank you. I apologize for the mistakes, because English is not my mother tongue.