hot feet

lesleyann

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
my left foot and ankle keep getting hot and tingly not to the touch but inside any ideas why

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Hi @lesleyann, are you t2 or t1 ? ,what are your bs readings on waking and after your main meal ? It sounds like neuropathy,i suffered from it when first diagnosed with t2,and had symptoms as your describing,it was only by lchf and exercise that i lost 3 1/2 stones and my bs came down from 26.8 mmols to todays average of 4.8 mmols , but please go to your doc' and make sure it's nothing else,clive

lesleyann

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @lesleyann, are you t2 or t1 ? ,what are your bs readings on waking and after your main meal ? It sounds like neuropathy,i suffered from it when first diagnosed with t2,and had symptoms as your describing,it was only by lchf and exercise that i lost 3 1/2 stones and my bs came down from 26.8 mmols to todays average of 4.8 mmols , but please go to your doc' and make sure it's nothing else,clive
Thanks clive im t2 on medication and insulin numbers have been high for a while coming down slowly, will see doc thanks again

Reactions: Clivethedrive