How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

Troubled1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I used my dog. Bull mastiff/Rottweiler cross. If I used a selfie you’d think you were looking at the other end of him. His name is “Trouble.”

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
The former me on hols in Cadiz. Shows enough but leaves a bit of mystery.

Reactions: lindijanice

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
@Skunna64 is my long lost 2nd cousin! I too bore more than a passing resemblance to Homer J Simpson, with my lying-on-the-sofa-drinking-beer past. I chose the doughnuts theme as that summed up my most forbidden food item, in my new life as a Type 2. After two years on the forum I still haven't shown my true face...

Reactions: Skunna64
D

Deleted member 308541

I wanted some thing a bit in your face, so settled on the figure 2 being a T2.

I found the current one on Google Images, I have been editing it so that I can change the central part. Plus I put a few bits blood spatter on the finger.

I never use my photo or any of my families in avatars.

Edit: I just changed the avatar sans blood spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

luv2spin

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who think they know about Diabetes, but they really don't
I have chosen my avatar to represent that I am walking everywhere I go on planet earth with joy if not flying, sailing or horseback riding :)

S

Sean01

Hi All, I always enjoy seeing people's avatars and sometimes wonder how in the world were they chosen? Some of them make me laugh out loud, others give me pause and I think, "What is the story behind that one?" If you wouldn't mind sharing?? I don't have one yet, and am still searching and maybe I will get some ideas from y'all!
Thanks/L

Mine's simple - I'm reviewing......the situation. and have been for the last couple of years - I'm getting there.
Sean

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
Mine's simple - I'm reviewing......the situation. and have been for the last couple of years - I'm getting there.
Sean
I watched that film dozens of times but I keep missing the bit where Fagin does the weight-lifting!!