How got over my struggles

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
So i have never shared this snd be warned it’s probs very long.
So my childhood wasn’t great it wasn’t bad or good. Sort of stuck in the middle. Life started of fine when I was in Netherlands for 3 years, however I don’t remember mutch of this and then we moved for Singapore. Things started being ok but for some reason at the age of 5 I started bullying other kids and I then It got the point of me getting diagnosed with diabeties just before age 7, having to be homeschooled. To be honest I was kind of jealous of my brother and then things got worse, my dad used to punish us my hitting me and locking my brother in his room and then the next year when j went back to school, I bullied people even worse to the point I think I actually got expelled, then we ended up moving to Spain and at this point my parents started arguing and talking about divorcong and to make things worse my grandma also passed away afterwards and then ended up getting bullied at this Spanish due to it being spoken in Catalan and j did not know much Catalan so I never told anyone as becuse I didn’t speak the language and I also bullied other people due to this and past things . The only good thing I remember was my only friend who luckily knew some English and we went Rollerblanding and cycling after school I was around 10 at the point. After we moved again to England I hardly saw my dad any more as that’s when my parents got divorced and then in secondary things started to get worse. I started bullying people again because I was jealous about them talking about what fun things then did in childhood and due to my brother bullying me at home and school lunch (he was 2 years ahead) I was always the shy and quiet one in class. I never spoke up to anyone. Even when I got asked I never answered. I kept bullying people, including my brother and my best friend, throughout the next couple of years at the end of year 9, I tried to stop but I just got bullied throughout the year. I was too afraid to tell anyone because I didn’t think anyone would believe me due to being the bully previous year. I just went through the rest of school till end of year 11very shy and quiet. Also I’ve kept this secret not many people know this and still don’t. In year 10, 1 week before my work experience, I tried to kill myself by taking to much insulin as I was fed up and just didn’t feel like I could cope anymore ans I kind of feel I waisted my school life as I only passed BTEC science, I ended up in a diabetic coma on my bunk bed. My mum didn’t realise till dinner as she was out gardening, I pretty much unconscious for 4 hours. According to her. What happened afterwards she got my brother to call an ambulance and got my neighbour who worked with the emergency services. I ended up in the hospital for a week. Everyone just thought it was a mistake and I was home within a week.

My parents never really asked about my behaviour back then so I never told them during then however I knew I wanted to work with animals so I decided to move to a college to study animal management but unfortunately met the same bullies their on the coach so the bullying got worse to the point I actuality was afraid to manage my diabeties infront of them. This only happened on the coach mostly and the odd English and maths class. I acted physically too someone on a coach and j ended up get suspend off the coach for a week, so had to stay at my grandads. I didn’t really want to my grandad was nice but he’s also very busy so I felt like I was disturbing him. I still Kept getting bullied at acting out, to the point in summer I found out I was missing a chromosome due to this which is why I act out a agreesively when I got very stressed I tried to change by doing photography and cycling. But unfortunately that’s when the youth started to. I don’t know why but I somehow managed to email the neighbourhood PCSOS team and the next day and the same thing happened the next day to the point it for dangerous for me but for some reason the teenagers decided to call police on me. I coudnkt tell if they were making it up or actually calling them. So I waited for 1 hour roughly. I was about to pack up and leave when the local PCSO turned up (unfortunately most of the youths had left by then and my camera was dead so I couldn’t show the video) so he just asked my ID (recognized my name) and what I was doing and then left. Not saying anything. I left afterwards.
Ps at first I thought PCSO’s and police were same thing because they have very similar uniform till I looked up difference.

Things kept getting worse to point I just ended up kicking bins over in my neighbourhood at first I never got how it was wrong but then the PCSOS and police got involved. I took a while for me to open up as. I had always had a hard time with authority and as I hadn’t grown up around police due to being other countries I hardly saw them and due to other experiences with authority e.g teachers. After this I realised what I was doing was wrong but I just could help to continue due to things still going on by this time the bullying at college had mostly moved to outside but I always took it out on bins and occasionally cars as I had given up on photography. (The deleted chromosome means I also ave a delayed reaction). Luckily due to one officer in my area I didn’t get arrested as he knew about the deleted chromosome thing and knew If I did it would affect my future because of background checks). Afterwards I ended moving in he same county just different town to try a fresh start but then whenever I saw bikes anywhere that looked like the youths bike I kept on acting out and kicking them not thinking of consequences things got worse when people started doing it back so I kept on doing it afterwards and since I’ve stopped. I still get the odd delivery cyclist or moped do it to mine. This is the point I somehow got the courage to open up as this ussually ends up with police getting involved (i did have a issue with police due to a bus incident being blamed for something I didn’t do)
I eventually got over this. I still regret what I did but weirdly my dad apologised for in childhood. It was very late that I still don’t fully accept. Also I realised how stupid I was after seeing these recent situations which were and regret not speaking up to the right people in the past
1. At my volunteering two staff members once during lunch started throwing still sticks at each othe including head of my department as fun but to me it didn’t seem funny. I didn’t het involved as luckily it was near end of lunch
2. I went to get a new bike with my dad who came over. Opposite their were guys that got out of their cars and was having a massive fight with a baseball bat. My dad got ****** off and literally grabbed me and we went into office, (he ended up settingthe fire alarm off bexuse he opend the fire door, I was afraid he was going to get introbule but luckily their was no one in the building before that sort from security but I guess they knew as even they didn’t ask and then we went back to the bike shop. My dad just says the best thing to do is either walk away or go get help or both. The bike staff had to keep apologising to check his phone as he explained he had to call police. We both understood this and he didn’t really have to apolgozie and he was quick. Another thing is just recently teenagers by the corner shop had their bikes lying right in front of the entrance, a customer asked them to moved they removed. The staff overheard and told them to move their bikes on stand them up agaisnt bike racks so out of the way. They removed and then the staff member grabbed their bikes to move their bikes and the teenagers kept arguing and fighting. To the point the staff told them to go away or they’ll get arrested. They went say afterwards.

So what I’ve realised is there’s worse things that could happen. I dunno if my dad did this on purpose but my new bike brand is same brand of what the annoying youths had. I hardly act out anymore. If anyone tries to mess with me I’ll try to do what my dad said.

So I don’t make them same mistakes ive done as I have a lot of regrets but there’s no way I can apologize or make it up for some people I’ve affected. I get these feeling everytime I go into town now. Also if any of you guys are young or having problems in school life or work, you might think things are the end but believe me their not. Always look for positives and if possible speak up