how important diabeties can be

masonbason63

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Being type 1, my health and what really grates me are false people who make themselves out to be something when their not
Hi Cath99, I just wanted to send my sincere wishes to your friend and yourself in these extremely worrying times xx

cath99

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
rude d/n nurses and being treated like im wierd because im diabetic
how is your friend, I hope the recovery is going well
hi jack yes he is home now and recovering along road ahead for him. his diabeties is up the wall tho due to fact the mri hosp didnt care one bit in giving him the right stuff he was drinking ribena when i went ? and ham butties supplied by hosp. not sure on his job tho if he will continue but thanks for asking jack x

cath99

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

cath99

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I am glad your friend is "ok" and will still be able to go for walks with you. There is always hope that this incident will shake his world just enough that he sees the importance of better control... If so, and I know you will, try and make him come her and we will help him. He can also give us his experience so that we are all encourage to strive for further healthiness.

not sure that comes over right but hopefully you get the gist
it did andrew and thankyou im going to try one last time with him before its really to late i kno the toes coming of has rocked him alot so i plan to use that to educate him and try to bring him here he sees how much ive achieved and in honesty ive not found it hard so fingers crossed x

K

Kat100

Hi cath , Thank you for sharing , thinking positive thoughts for your friend ...hope things improve I really do ...
Love your 10k picture ..brill ...good for you for doing it ...take care ...Kat