How Long Before Sugars Come Down On Victoza

josh010

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Please can someone let me know how long its takes for Blood sugars to stabilize after starting Victoza, this is the start of my 3rd week, I have been on 0.6 then last week 1.2 and from yesterday I am injecting 1.8mg, but my sugars are going up, from the normal for me of 7 to 9 mmol to most recent today of 11.5 to 14 mmol these are upon waking and before evening meal.

I am very worried I have taken the wrong move, and stopped Sitagliptin and Invokana, as these are the ones which were keeping my sugars around 7 to 9 mmol, until GP advised have to bring my Habc1 Lower than 8.3%

Any experiences appreciated.

josh010

Type of diabetes
Type 2
OK I have now managed to sort out my diet and I am taking Mtformin 500mg x 4, Gliclazide x 40mg x 2 and 1.8mg of victoza, after several weeks of no loss of weight and a episode where I went to see GP, he advised next step was Insulin, anyway, i DID SOME OWN RESEARCH and started taking, Chromium 500mg, Vanadyl Sulphate and also Alpha Lipoic acid, and checked sugars before and after meals, my after meal sugars was constantly on 11.4 to 13mmol, even after eating a low carb meal, my sugars were not under control, Yesterday after reading research on APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND taking two tablespoons of this in warm water before lunch, My sugars were down to 9.7mmol, this morning after taking a spoon last night my morning sugars was on 7.6mmol where over last few weeks I was hitting 12.mmol every morning.
I would be obliged if anyone else has any experience of using the APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

I AM SO HAPPY I HAVE SEEN THESE NUMBERS AND ALL I HAVE DONE IS ADD APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, I WILL UPDATE REGULAR.