I am SO sick of peoples attitude towards people who claim any type of benefit.

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
Have you ever seen the collection of advertising art in the Victoria and Albert Museum?
http://collections.vam.ac.uk/search/?offset=0&limit=15&q=advertising&commit=Search&quality=2&after-adbc=AD&before-adbc=AD&category[]=21&narrow=1&slug=0

There are a few from the 1950s.

ohhhh, nice :)

I need to get back down to London, havent been for a few month's, been WAAAY too broke. I have a friend who has parents down in Golders Green so she lets me hitch a lift down with her and stay with her parents who are lovely when she goes down to see them. I THINK she's going to go down next month so will try and catch it at the V&A when I'm down.

I mainly hang out at the British museum or the natural history museum when I'm down, if I have the time i also visit the tait and british art museum as well. there are SO many cool, free places to investigate in London, i love it ;0)

I'm lucky my friend lets me drag her everywhere :)

Edit to add :- I was born in london, I really do enjoy visiting it. I used to go there allot when I was younger after we moved with my Mum, I have some very fond memories of the Art musem, me and my brother used to play in the trafalgar square fountains as kids in summer :)

we also really enjoyed learning new things and I was VERY excited when Mum went on a day trip there to look at neolithic pottery, it was AMAZING! My Mum's tutor was a bit surprised we didn't get board, but it was so interesting.

when I was a kid I always wanted to be an archaeologist but got told I would be able to due to poor academic grades sadly! still didn't stop me from volunteering for my local museum for a year. I also got to help on a dig at Wroxeter Roman baths, it was so cool :) I LOVE history :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4 people