Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Guys, this thread is wandering well off track. If individuals are not able to offer anything on topic, they should desist from posting.

Thanks.

Can I ask, given the fact that two moderators have posted on this thread, why this thread is allowed to stay? It has nothing to do with diabetes, the OP has stated its for a panic attack, and has then posted what are obviously deliberate inflammatory comments. What is it going to take for this nonsense to stop?

Reactions: 2 people

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Can I ask, given the fact that two moderators have posted on this thread, why this thread is allowed to stay? It has nothing to do with diabetes, the OP has stated its for a panic attack, and has then posted what are obviously deliberate inflammatory comments. What is it going to take for this nonsense to stop?

I made a lighthearted comment last night on this thread which broke no forum rules and was within the same vain as most of the comments from others who have shown disbelief in the OP's comments and my comment was the only one to be deleted on this thread so far yet the OP is allowed to be ridiculous,sounds like the OP has special status with this website and is here to create controversy to get more website visitors.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Though I empathise with genuine panic attacks.

The medication appears not to be diabetes related. (In fact the OP's profile states pre diabetic, diet controlled.) There is also a "mystery" to the nature of the meds.
The OP has posted some inciteful remarks in response to reasonable suggestions..

I have seen this before with withdrawal from non prescription or "self prescribed" addictive substances, which can be difficult to obtain on a regular basis at the best of times..
I keep going back to this. But the intial & subsiquent posts from the OP has a resemblance to something I've seen before..

We will get no satisfactory closure to this thread...

A

Avocado Sevenfold

I made a lighthearted comment last night on this thread which broke no forum rules and was within the same vain as most of the comments from others who have shown disbelief in the OP's comments and my comment was the only one to be deleted on this thread so far yet the OP is allowed to be ridiculous,sounds like the OP has special status with this website and is here to create controversy to get more website visitors.
I got a post deleted for craving a potato :blackeye:

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I got a post deleted for craving a potato :blackeye:
I got two pizza delivery guys with unicorn hats axed too..

But I'm :cool: about it.

The overall humour is quality.!

But the OP makes a mockery of those in genuine difficulty... o_O

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Oh god yes,I just looked and your lighthearted one has gone too. :(
No worries. FWIW I don't think the OP actually stated he was having a panic attack. I read it as a flippant remark about a serious and debilitating condition just to take a cheap shot at the NHS. Just my interpretation.

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@ladybird64 - The thread is asking a question in a sub-forum with exactly that title.

Posts of several members have been edited and removed, as you can see.

If you, or anyone else doesn't like the OP there is no reason for you to enter their thread.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Perhaps the best policy is to leave the OP an appropriate smiley and leave him to it. Doesn't listen to good advice anyway. This is a health forum with many genuine people looking for support.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I see this thread as a fabrication. As with all the OP's topics.

Though I love the way it brings us all together. It has no place on a health forum. Highly inapropriate in nature..

Status
Not open for further replies.