I have a hypothesis about there being a misdiagnosed prediabetes for some people

yetta2mymom

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
?
Hi

1. I have a web site (not allowed to name it) which describes a hypothesis about sugar processing in humans. 4 people from google have thoroughly read my web site and they take my money to advertise in the U.S. and India. I am now read by an average of about 25 people in the U.S. each day and over 700 people in India each day. The Indians have a lot of women who get gestational diabetes and I propose they are domed to get it no matter what. I point out that if my hypothesis is true their normal glucose tolerance test and HbA1c if they eat more than a little sugar is diagnosed as prediabetic. What I hypothesis is that in the placenta there is Human Placental Lactogen often referred to as HPL. This is a group of hormones which create insulin resistance for the baby/fetus. I purpose that these hormones exist elsewhere in the body and are used by the body as appropriate. Humans have 2 methods of processing sugar. The "normal" way is what you have heard about. My way is put out HPL most of the time. I am a type 2 diabetic most of the time. This saves a lot of energy as I do not usually change sugar into fat and then later change fat into sugar. That uses up a lot of energy. I mention up to 1/3 the available energy is used up and no one has disputed my memory. In normal times we stop making the hormones when our blood sugar seems to be headed for dangerous territory. The weakness of women when pregnant is they do not stop these hormones since that would effect the hormones in the placenta and the baby/fetus would die. That is a reason many people do not use our way of processing sugar. We do not lose weight on a low carb diet. A low carb diet works because you eat a lot of protein. We can only use a small amount of protein at one time so the body uses insulin to change the excess protein into urea. If you get an insulin release to process protein the insulin doesn't know it is supposed to only process protein so it makes cells change sugar into fat. You end up with lower blood sugar than the body is comfortable with so the liver changes fat into sugar. Sugar into fat and then fat into sugar what a waste of energy. You lose weight. I do not change sugar into fat so I do not lose weight.