I have diabetes – can I have sex?

A

Anonymous

mrawfell said:
Anonymous Question said:
Anonymous question submitted:

I have been a diabetic for 3 years now (tipe 1) me and my bf desided that we want to do it! But I'm a little bit scared because I don't know what effect it will have on me!!! Should I be worried or not???

To submit a question, please go to http://www.diabetes.co.uk/ask-an-anonym ... stion.html

Normally the effect is very pleasant, that's why people keep doing it. However it is known to use energy, particularly for the man. If you are T1 as advised, just up your BS before, and then check after. This should give you a guide. You shouldn't feel this is a regular routine, just an initial guide, after that have fun. Diabetics have healthy children by the natural method.

I make sure she's on top to save energy!! :D

spaceman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
last week end i said yes lets do it,it was ok never done it for months, hell what a headacre i had,i mean a massive head acre,im 64 in sept. male HBP. certainly over done it.

A

Anonymous

spaceman said:
last week end i said yes lets do it,it was ok never done it for months, hell what a headacre i had,i mean a massive head acre,im 64 in sept. male HBP. certainly over done it.

The headache is supposed to happen before sex and the female is supposed to get it. Hormone tests for you!

MCMLXXIII

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
gezzathorpe said:
MCMLXXIII said:
Congress of the cow...

Please ... retrocopulation (or 'Welsh-style') in present company.

Note felatio was never in Shakespeare, although Malvolio spells out the C word in Twelfth Night.

As long as you are old enough, yes do have sex. Check bloods before starting perhaps, and keep some glucose tablets close to hand, but do go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Just make sure you are not hypo before you start!!

A

Anonymous

Carroll Trevor said:
As long as you are old enough, yes do have sex. Check bloods before starting perhaps, and keep some glucose tablets close to hand, but do go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Just make sure you are not hypo before you start!!

And make sure it's your free hand! 8)

picketth

Don't have sex unless you feel ready for it. Other than that, you'll probably want to light a cig- not a good idea nowadays. :D