I have RH and I think I'm developing Fasting too

Catkysydney

Hi, @Catkysydney,
Hope you are in good control,
3.0 in everyone's medical books is a hypoglycaemic episode.
As with most medical care people, they believe that a hypo has to be treated immediately, it took my endocrinologist two glucose tolerance tests to see how low I could go, of course with supervision. Going hypo more than a few times because of food, is Hypoglycaemia wether it is RH or another Hypoglycaemic condition.
It is unfortunate that the training is quite rare and can be completely ignored or given some other condition.
Medication is also another problem for hypoglycaemics, what works for me, might not work for you. The range of meds that I have heard about is frightening, given to hypoglycaemics for no other reason than it might work because someone else with a similar symptoms had a beneficial effect for a while.
I just don't understand the glicizide, it would definitely make me go hypo without food!
Unfortunately, there is no cure, but a drug like sitagliptin, can help and it has helped me, no side effects either!

I'm glad to help you and thanks for the praise!
That is why we are here!

Best wishes

Hi @Lamont D,

Thank you very much for your reply !!

I always appreciate your opinion and experience !

It is funny you said you don’t have any side effect from Sitagliptin .. I tend to have a constipation .. even I had diarrhoea everyday before !! So actually I feel much better !!

I will keep reading your story here and it will be very helpful !!

Thank you very much for helping us !

I sincerely appreciate your help !

Best Wishes !!