I have sinned........ totally fruit & candy day

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
forgive me L... cause I have sinned... the forbidden fruits... led into temptations

I hardly slept last night ... so anoying
For the first time really since my diagnosis in july, I have allowed my selv to eat as much fruit as I wanted to today...
it´s been a "re-feed-day" the body-builders call it...

30 brazil-nuts, 1 mandarine, 2 rasberry-protein bars , 250 grams of cottage cheese , 3 pears , 125 grams of rasberries, 180 grams of NellieDellies stevia sweetened winegums(of which 80 grams are fibres 4 grams of sugar) 3 liters of Water a quater of a teaspoon salt and 150mg pottasium my day off and 25 grams of chips
and what is best .... my blood glucose is only 5.4mmol now.... I was afraid it would be like 8-9 mmols..

My weight-loss has stalled over the last 3 weeks , the same time I have eaten lchf or lower carb higher fats

It seems my body will not under the magical 90kg ... even though I eat low calories too..
thats crazy.... my average carbs is about 75 grams my fats are about 45 grams and my proteins are about 75 grams all in all about 1000 calories a day............
some says that a refeed day or a couple of them can convince my body that it is allowed to loose even more weight
Now wondering how my Dawn Phenomenon will look tomorrow....

Last edited:

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Everyone needs a day off now and again Freema \(((hug)))

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 308541

thanks... yes it is hard work to every day rub ones glory all year round....
Nothing wrong with doing that Freema.
4F2mf.gif

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
forgive me L... cause I have sinned... the forbidden fruits... led into temptations

I hardly slept last night ... so anoying
For the first time really since my diagnosis in july, I have allowed my selv to eat as much fruit as I wanted to today...
it´s been a "re-feed-day" the body-builders call it...

30 brazil-nuts, 1 mandarine, 2 rasberry-protein bars , 250 grams of cottage cheese , 3 pears , 125 grams of rasberries, 180 grams of NellieDellies stevia sweetened winegums(of which 80 grams are fibres 4 grams of sugar) 3 liters of Water a quater of a teaspoon salt and 150mg pottasium my day off and 25 grams of chips
and what is best .... my blood glucose is only 5.4mmol now.... I was afraid it would be like 8-9 mmols..

My weight-loss has stalled over the last 3 weeks , the same time I have eaten lchf or lower carb higher fats

It seems my body will not under the magical 90kg ... even though I eat low calories too..
thats crazy.... my average carbs is about 75 grams my fats are about 45 grams and my proteins are about 75 grams all in all about 1000 calories a day............
some says that a refeed day or a couple of them can convince my body that it is allowed to loose even more weight
Now wondering how my Dawn Phenomenon will look tomorrow....
Freema good job I was about to post a trick to help with DP but then thought that you probably just want to see if you get it after a refeed day. Remember that for us type 2's the weekly diet is much more important than what happens each day. Are you going to refeed again tomorrow or start back on low cal diet? Either way you have my support and well wishes.

Reactions: bobrobert

bobrobert

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Since my diagnosis 30 months a go I have eaten low carb - under 100 grms a day - 6 days a week and on the seventh a Chinese noodle meal and ice cream. My blood levels are good and it works for me. I have been reading more about re feeding and it seems to be popular and it works on a physical and a mental level. Looking forward to it helps with the low carb regime.

Reactions: Prem51