1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

I love my pump!

Discussion in 'Insulin Pump Forum' started by sjm1308, Dec 16, 2019.

1. sjm1308

sjm1308 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

So almost 1 week on the minimed 640g, finally got carelink set up and got myself a nice little sticker for her!

My morning bg has been in the 5s every morning. Having suffered from dawn phenomenon I'd never seen that pre pump!

I was incredibly anxious about starting and delayed a few times. I know its extremely early days for me but I'd just like to encourage anyone considering it to go for it. I already know its going to change my life.

I'd also like to thank those of you who gave me advice and reassurance. This really is an incredible group.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. DCUKMod

DCUKMod I reversed my Type 2 · Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Fab news. Did you manage to sort out the laptop situation, at all?

• Like Like x 1
  3. sjm1308

sjm1308 Type 1 · Well-Known Member

Yes. The problem was I needed google chrome but in order to download it I needed to disable the security settings. Once that was done it was smooth sailings! Thank goodness for tech savvy people or I'd truly be lost lol.

• Winner Winner x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook