I made it too!

Yorkietoo

I was shocked when my gp told me I was pre diabetic back in Feb this year. I was borderline with a reading of 42 but determined to follow the inspirational folks on here that have turned things around, After a tough few months, including losing my mum a couple of months ago, I found out today my levels had dropped to 36. I'm so chuffed and will carry on down the same road to ensure I don't creep up again. This site and the advice given by so many people gave me the right direction and hope that I could put right what had gone wrong. Thank you you're literally life savers.❤️

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent news.. well done to you for taking control of your health.

Yorkietoo

Thank you @bulkbiker. I followed lchf eating but as a tofi had to keep an eye on my weight as I didn't want to get too skinny. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get the numbers down if I didn't have much excess to lose. So it was wonderful to get the news that us skinnys can get there too. My challenge now is to maintain my current weight.

Dr Snoddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Trolls
It is a real credit to your determination that, despite a really difficult time personally, you have persevered and succeeded! Great result!!