I need to know everything about how cannabis can will treat diabetes

nomoredonuts

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Current American Presidents.
It was the munchies that led to my donut addiction....

douglas99

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Hi There Forum People

First and foremost I do not have diabetes or have I ever used cannabis, this research is being undertaken by me for a friend.
Any pertinent questions that are raised in this thread that I do not know the answer to I will find out from my friend.

My friend has asked these questions;

What type of cannabis is used for the treatment of Diabetes?

What strains and percentages are suggested? ie. CBD :
THC ratio, and also containing additional cannabinoids of

• CBDA,
  • CBG,
  • CBGA,
  • CBC,
  • CBCA, delta9
  • THCA, delta9 T
  • HC, delta8
  • THC,
  • THCV.

What strength is recommended? i.e. 50 ml or mg/day

What dosage per day will bring results? 10 drops of xyz mg oil per day; 10 puffs of xyz weed of what strength/day

Method of delivery is best?

• Smoking weed
  • Vaping
  • Edibles
  • Oil extract
  • Tincture dilution of oil
  • Cannabis infused patch

Name of weed to smoke, i.e. Charlotte's Web

I am in regular (daily) Skype calls with my friend.

I have to fully admit that I am way out of my "comfort zone" here so any advice will be fully appreciated.

All replies will be answered to the best of my ability or later after seeking clarification from my friend.

Well, I filled my boots with these quite a while ago, and so far they've gone up by 500%.

It seems your friend may have something,.

http://www.gwpharm.com/Diabetes.aspx

Obviously, completely legal and licenced in the UK.

Hi There Forum People

First and foremost I do not have diabetes or have I ever used cannabis, this research is being undertaken by me for a friend.
Any pertinent questions that are raised in this thread that I do not know the answer to I will find out from my friend.

My friend has asked these questions;

What type of cannabis is used for the treatment of Diabetes?

What strains and percentages are suggested? ie. CBD :
THC ratio, and also containing additional cannabinoids of

• CBDA,
  • CBG,
  • CBGA,
  • CBC,
  • CBCA, delta9
  • THCA, delta9 T
  • HC, delta8
  • THC,
  • THCV.

What strength is recommended? i.e. 50 ml or mg/day

What dosage per day will bring results? 10 drops of xyz mg oil per day; 10 puffs of xyz weed of what strength/day

Method of delivery is best?

• Smoking weed
  • Vaping
  • Edibles
  • Oil extract
  • Tincture dilution of oil
  • Cannabis infused patch

Name of weed to smoke, i.e. Charlotte's Web

I am in regular (daily) Skype calls with my friend.

I have to fully admit that I am way out of my "comfort zone" here so any advice will be fully appreciated.

All replies will be answered to the best of my ability or later after seeking clarification from my friend.

I have type 2 diabetes which I keep controlled with tablets and diet and it doesn’t bother me too much but I also have fibromyalgia which is my biggest nightmare. I’m 70 and apart from hospital appointments when I am taken by ambulance I have not left my house for over 4 years . I have sleep deprivation, CFS , RLS , brain fog and all the rest of the rubbish fibro throws at me . I’m in bed 95% of the time just getting up to look after my 3 cats and grab a meal for myself . I am on a few fibromyalgia forums in the USA and first heard about CBD from friends there . Holland and Barrett sell it so I knew it must be legal and tested so I started using it about 3 months ago . I have never smoked or taken illegal drugs so I was a bit worried trying it but apart from the terrible taste the big improvement is my actual pain which is now bearable although I still have trouble sleeping , concentrating and RLS ( magnesium tablets help the RLS hugely ) and a few other side effects . I take the CBD 3 times a day after food and I am definitely going to continue with it . It doesn't work with everybody but I would recommend trying it for a couple of months and hopefully you will feel the benefit during this time . Marguerite Wilkinson , Plymouth