I really want diabetic friends :(

bluepatch9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey everyone! I'm 16 and a girl with t1d. I've been diagnosed 3 months now and doing really well! The only bad thing is that I don't have many friends with diabetes. I'd love a mix of both guys and girls. I have one or two girl friends but that's it. I'd love to talk to some guys to because I love football and think that could be a common interest :) thanks for reading and I hope we can chat soon

Reactions: passittotheleft

mc9

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey everyone! I'm 16 and a girl with t1d. I've been diagnosed 3 months now and doing really well! The only bad thing is that I don't have many friends with diabetes. I'd love a mix of both guys and girls. I have one or two girl friends but that's it. I'd love to talk to some guys to because I love football and think that could be a common interest :) thanks for reading and I hope we can chat soon

I can be a diabetic friend

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;

Hi bluepatch9, I would like to have diabetes friends too. It is a bit lonely to go through this every day. Feel free to send me a message if you like. I am diabetis 2 for 8 years now. I live in Canada. Cheers

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You've come to the right place! I've got a couple of friends with type II but they don't take it personally - my friends here are the best at listening and helping.

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: thomasrichmond_16
M

mist

Welcome to the crazy train. Lots of great people on here to chat with and I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends.

MelissaC

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @bluepatch9 I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly people here who you can chat to! Send me a message if you ever want to chat :)

Melissa x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Poison...., a bad attitude, pumpkin food (yuck), pictures of chocolate (such a tease)

Depends on which football team you support really....:D

M

mist

The thread title made me laugh! :D

Your in the right place, lots of nice folk on here..:)

How many friends do you have now? 100+ :p

Amy993

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hiya. Im also 16, and have had type 1 for almost 3 months. Would love to make a diabetic friend, so please feel free to message me!xx

Reactions: thomasrichmond_16

22nw22

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm not a fan. Technically I should be in this part IDK why I do this in the other spots.

W.bubble13

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi I’m 13 I’ve been type 1 for over a year and a half. I would love to be t1d friend message me if you want a chat