I think I found my diabetes kryptonite

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
So yeah! First gym session of the new routine today, absolutely loved it! Doing full body circuits and following the advice of @Mbaker too (thanks again for your help!) When I got home after a mile walk I tested BG and I was at a 6.5, okay I said to myself, it's just the adrenaline and cortisol getting the liver going and my muscles wanting glucose. Tested an hour later and I was at 4.5! The lowest I have ever really been whilst fasting, like everyone has said really... It makes such a difference and I feel better than I ever did before when I was at the gym. The recovery time even whilst fasting was so quick and the fact that on my first day I could have a nice brisk walk back home without complaining actually said a lot.

Thanks to everyone that has been keeping me going and advising me in this journey.

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
So yeah! First gym session of the new routine today, absolutely loved it! Doing full body circuits and following the advice of @Mbaker too (thanks again for your help!) When I got home after a mile walk I tested BG and I was at a 6.5, okay I said to myself, it's just the adrenaline and cortisol getting the liver going and my muscles wanting glucose. Tested an hour later and I was at 4.5! The lowest I have ever really been whilst fasting, like everyone has said really... It makes such a difference and I feel better than I ever did before when I was at the gym. The recovery time even whilst fasting was so quick and the fact that on my first day I could have a nice brisk walk back home without complaining actually said a lot.

Thanks to everyone that has been keeping me going and advising me in this journey.
Absolutely delighted for you and glad your body is giving positive feedback.