Ideas please

HelenHak

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I have just been made a Health Champion for T2D and am going to start a support group. I need a snappy name for it. Any suggestions?

Reactions: karen8967

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
A boring name came into my head straight away, something we all strive for, but it's not very snappy.

Better Health

BTW, well done on your "appointment", and apologies for my being a bit thick (possibly totally thick), how do you become a Health Champion for T2D? Is that something to do with this forum or one of the several similar diabetes organisations.

All the best

HelenHak

Type of diabetes
Type 2
A boring name came into my head straight away, something we all strive for, but it's not very snappy.

Better Health

BTW, well done on your "appointment", and apologies for my being a bit thick (possibly totally thick), how do you become a Health Champion for T2D? Is that something to do with this forum or one of the several similar diabetes organisations.

All the best

The doctors surgeries in my town suggest people...there are champions for all sorts of chronic conditions and others lead walking groups, craft groups etc. All are supported by the surgery staff and organised by the champions themselves. I was asked because of my success in controlling my T2D (mainly thanks to this forum) and I agreed because I can share practical ideas with others. I think that it is a national or regional scheme.