I'm "normal"

Camoo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well today I received my hba1c it was 39, fricking normal.... 13 months of low carb.... Hbac1 down from 46-39, No more water infections....no more nerve pain, I have gone from a size 22-14,I can't thank this community enough.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well today I received my hba1c it was 39, fricking normal.... 13 months of low carb.... Hbac1 down from 46-39, No more water infections....no more nerve pain, I have gone from a size 22-14,I can't thank this community enough.

Very well done, and what wonderful additional health benefits.

Keep up the good work!

Tamarillo

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations!!!!!
You've done such great work! Enjoy all the benefits :D and there are likely many more...like improved immunity etc.

Ray F.K.

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Insulin
My niece has been experiencing muscle pain lately. Thanks for the tip. Will try it out. Hopefully, the results will be similar to yours. Also, cheers for the achievement.

Reactions: jjraak

Retanna

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Avocado
Wow, very well done, hoping to achieve the same.

Reactions: jjraak

Rodcat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

That is such an amazing achievement. Well done!

Reactions: Angelofthemarches