I'm really quite drunk.

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Brancot is my favourite, its price goes up and down so much I can't keep up with it :rolleyes:
There is that, so I just ignore the price and buy it since I know I will like it. Either way it falls in the sweet spot for reasonable quality wine. Done a few courses and wines around the £10 are the sweet spot for good wine for a reasonable price. When I become a millionaire (possibly due to a bank raid of some kind) I may change my opinion.

Tweetypie

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Spiders, control freaks, untidiness, ignorance.
Oooh... that sounds yummy... I do like my highland malts.... what to do for pudding that will work with that best I wonder.
There is also some JD's but I'm guessing that's not so posh (as referred to by TITD (sorry, couldn't resist the acronym). Pudding, hmm, well I just luurrve coconut and lime ice cream but I don't really do ice cream these days. Still if you're not serving chips with the steak, I guess I could stretch to that.............

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
There is also some JD's but I'm guessing that's not so posh (as referred to by TITD (sorry, couldn't resist the acronym). Pudding, hmm, well I just luurrve coconut and lime ice cream but I don't really do ice cream these days. Still if you're not serving chips with the steak, I guess I could stretch to that.............
How can you not have chips with steak? I do weigh them out. Hmmm... I could do a carb free veggie stir fry perhaps.
Also I don't get the acronym.

We do have some JD in the house though it is Tennessee Honey (or nectar.. cant be bothered to go downstairs to look at the bottle) so kind of the JD answer to a stags breath.

As for pudding.. I am thinking a warm honey cake though probably not the best for the whisky... ah just have it on its tod.. it will be grand :)

Tweetypie

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes

We do have some JD in the house though it is Tennessee Honey (or nectar.. cant be bothered to go downstairs to look at the bottle) so kind of the JD answer to a stags breath.

As for pudding.. I am thinking a warm honey cake though probably not the best for the whisky... ah just have it on its tod.. it will be grand :)[/QUOTE]
TITD - This Is Too Difficult:sorry::playful:
I'll just have a salad with the steak - not fussy about pudding. Oh no, now you've got me thinking about the Heston's puddings we bought at Christmas and set them on fire with some brandy!:oops:

Tweetypie

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
How can you not have chips with steak? I do weigh them out. Hmmm... I could do a carb free veggie stir fry perhaps.

As for pudding.. I am thinking a warm honey cake though probably not the best for the whisky... ah just have it on its tod.. it will be grand :)

I'll just have a salad with the steak - not fussy about pudding. Oh no, now you've got me thinking about the Heston's puddings we bought at Christmas and set them on fire with some brandy!:oops:

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I'll just have a salad with the steak - not fussy about pudding. Oh no, now you've got me thinking about the Heston's puddings we bought at Christmas and set them on fire with some brandy!:oops:[/QUOTE]
I don't hold with burning off perfectly serviceable spirit, I'll stick it in a glass for later.

I guess salad is ok with a steak though I don't know how to make one of those properly, never held much truck with rabbit food. Course I was always taught to be a good host and make a plan to accommodate :)

Tweetypie

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I don't hold with burning off perfectly serviceable spirit, I'll stick it in a glass for later.

I guess salad is ok with a steak though I don't know how to make one of those properly, never held much truck with rabbit food. Course I was always taught to be a good host and make a plan to accommodate :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'm easily pleased, honest!:D

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm going to get another drink before I say something to embarrass myself further or make a bigger fool of me :)

Tweetypie

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
AndyS, are you on the whisky yet?
By the way, is that a cat on your shoulder? She/he is very sweet!

AndyS

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No, no whisky in the house, tend to save that for winter.

And yes that is a cat on my shoulder, her name is Alethia though we just call her Alley cat.
She is a moody little madam and even at age 8 she still looks like a kitten.

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
No one has mentioned shirez from Australia my tipple of the moment (on offer at Sainsburys)
CAROL

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
I love where this thread has gone :)