Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
I do like how they mention that even moderate carb an do a world of good too, giving people options in going forwards and admitting that we're all different. Hopefully this is another slug in the arsenal to get guidelines changed and give people at least some modicum of hope. It was also seeing this tweet today from Tim Noakes that did make me stop and think for a second especially with High Steak's response.

8607509a1e2c96bfef74a1313ead56d7.png

Insulin is a wonderful discovery and vital for so many Type 1's but it seems like nutrition for MetS just got drowned out for decades.

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
I do like how they mention that even moderate carb an do a world of good too, giving people options in going forwards and admitting that we're all different. Hopefully this is another slug in the arsenal to get guidelines changed and give people at least some modicum of hope. It was also seeing this tweet today from Tim Noakes that did make me stop and think for a second especially with High Steak's response.

8607509a1e2c96bfef74a1313ead56d7.png

Insulin is a wonderful discovery and vital for so many Type 1's but it seems like nutrition for MetS just got drowned out for decades.

But still, you would think that by 2019 they would know (or at least admit they know) that treating hyperinsulinaemia with insulin is crazy.

Reactions: Caeseji

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
But still, you would think that by 2019 they would know (or at least admit they know) that treating hyperinsulinaemia with insulin is crazy.
Can be a beneficial adjunct to a IR reducing diet to those with low production of insulin but for most type 2's? It can be adding fuel to the fire. Got to address the IR at the source first and then decide what is the best going forwards than just pumping in the insulin and hoping that it does something beneficial. Not all Diabetes is the same is it?