improvement!

stan_aztig

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Last month my fasting blood sugar was 104mg/dl. i was so afraid and frustrated that day. but after 1 and half month my fasting blood sugar went to 81mg/dl also my cholesterol are within the normal range. my concern is that my serum creatinine increase from 1.09mg/dl to 1.1mg/dl (96.5mmol/u- 97.4mmol/u). I am exercising 4x/week and on a diet for the last 1 and a half months. is my serum creatinine normal? im a male 22 year old 70kgs.

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
Hi, well done on your bg reading :) i believe and this is from memory that your creatine numbers are connected to your egfr, if they are both high then that is connected to your kidney but its a while since i looked into it and can't really remember, hopefully someone will come along with the answers to your question, best of luck

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Well done on your results:)

DiamondAsh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Disregard for authority. Noise.
Last month my fasting blood sugar was 104mg/dl. i was so afraid and frustrated that day. but after 1 and half month my fasting blood sugar went to 81mg/dl also my cholesterol are within the normal range. my concern is that my serum creatinine increase from 1.09mg/dl to 1.1mg/dl (96.5mmol/u- 97.4mmol/u). I am exercising 4x/week and on a diet for the last 1 and a half months. is my serum creatinine normal? im a male 22 year old 70kgs.
Well done... That's a very keen approach.. :)