Incredible understanding from a friend

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have to just share with my friends on here this amazing message I've just received from a very dear friend:

"I had a work email today telling me it's Diabetic week in mid June. I immediately thought of you who has Diabetic week every week. So proud to have you as a friend xxxx"​

What fabulous insight from a non-D friend. Bless his cotton socks!

:)

Dairygrade

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having diabetes
That's great I bet there's not many non diabetics who even give a second thought about a diabetic week give your friend a pat on the back from everyone on forum good on them best wishes.

spook_kate_

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
Other
I have to just share with my friends on here this amazing message I've just received from a very dear friend:

"I had a work email today telling me it's Diabetic week in mid June. I immediately thought of you who has Diabetic week every week. So proud to have you as a friend xxxx"​

That friend is a real keeper!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ah, well done to @Snapsy 's friend.
Not many of us have an understanding of a debilitating condition if we haven't experienced it ourselves.

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance

This is a true friend!

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I only have one friend who is not diabetic and she is married to my best friend who has been T2 for fifteen years.

So all power to your friend Snapsy he's a definite Gem.