inflamed skin rash and diabeties ????

sandysan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
hi all

i have had my blood results through today , was very shocked altho my past ac1 have been borderline at 6.5 they are now classing me as a diabetic blood ac1 was 6.7 ,,,,,,i am overweight a lit 17st,, .
but in april i came out in a skin rash which i sill have today, and i am under a dermatologist , i had a skin biospy done which stated a lot of inflamation as my skin itches and burns ,,, when the results came trhough which they are not sure of as yet , they mentioned glanulare annulare ,, and this is caused or can be caused ith drugs or diebeties ,,, no if you have a cold or inflamation it can make your blood sugars go up ,,, so i am now wondering AM I A TRUE DIABETIC ,,,, and if i am i am struggling the last too days what to eat , im eating things i dont like , i dont like the good stuyff but im forcing i down me,

can anyone shed some light on this please ,

also if carbs is paste bread ect ,, i rearely eat pasta rice bread , i have done myy blood suygars the last two days and w hours after i eaten reading is 5.2 5.4

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You may have some kind of skin allergic reactions to wheat gluten, my reason for saying this is that you say you rarely eat bread etc; yet many foods contain gluten. ( just a thought )

Best of luck with finding out exactly what the cause of the rash is.
Roy, :)

Lia Jhone

You may be allergic skin. careful about this, If you diabetic then it is very hard to cure from the such kind of problem take care

jamesrobert

Yeah you may have some skin allergies, apply some herbal creams where you get scratches or allergies. Herbal creams work best for skin allergies.