Inoculations and reactions to same - flu, shingles

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
Posted here because I couldn't find a more specific forum.

Just over a week ago I had a double inoculation.
Flu in the left arm and shingles in the right arm.

I did have a reaction; inoculation just after 14:00 then home form my protein meal (2 * burger, bacon, cheese, fried tomatoes).
Felt very queasy (I don't think it was the meal because I had similar for the previous two days) and took to my bed where I curled up and slept.
So far not totally unexpected, but i have felt "unusual" for at least a week and am only now starting to perk up and not feel queasy after eating.

There have been a few other things going on at the same time (which I will cover in a longer post) but here I am asking specifically about and reactions to having flu and shingles vaccine (which is a live one) at the same time.

Of course each year the flu jab is different and as someone who is extremely middle aged I have the boosted one. So this may be a factor this year.

[Side note - I always thought that vaccination was like the smallpox vaccination that I had as a child - when they bounced a scalpel on your skin then rubbed the vaccine in - much as Jenner did with cow pox, and inoculation was where you had an injection. Apparently not, these days.]