Insulin Pump Clip

Nomi

Hi,

I have the accu chek insight pump and the clip has broken (again...).
I like the one the manufacturer provides as it is nice and neat, but they always break in the same place.

I was looking at phone cases etc but they're a bit large and I don't want to have to wear a belt. I just want something that will clip straight into my waistband.

Does anyone have any recommendations for clip type cases that would be a suitable alternative?

Thanks in advance:)

Nomi

Marion1102

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I also have the Accuchek Insight pump and my clip has broken for the first time and I've been looking for a replacement but can't find one. As your clip has broken again I hoped you knew where to buy them and would hopefully pass that info on.
Thanks Marion

chips

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
diet coke and most diet drinks as they all taste vile
I also have the Accuchek Insight pump and my clip has broken for the first time and I've been looking for a replacement but can't find one. As your clip has broken again I hoped you knew where to buy them and would hopefully pass that info on.
Thanks Marion
as far as im aware you shouldnt need to even buy a new one, when mine broke i simply emailed the accu-chek people and they sent me a new one

Zak786

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi, it’s true that they will send you a replacement, but ONLY once. Thereafter, as I understand, it is chargeable.