Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
i am type two and after trying the rest ended up on insuman25
Making me tired all the time
hb1ac down to 57 however weight is increasing 97ki;os and bmi 31.5
average reading in morning pre breakfast 6-8 and evenings 11.2
getting hypos in morning once a week around 1.30am BUT also getting them at 10.30am even with readings around 7 and last night had the symptons at 2am however had gone to bed reading 16.2 but testing uring the event was 9.00
Now thats weird so my question is any ideas -my DN just says wait till next hb1ac or the hospital nurse is coming soon and she will chat with her
if it helps i had a weird turn pre xmas where i felt sick,head spinning and sweat pouring out of my whole body followed by vomiting including bile-anti sickness jab. since then had referral for temporal aerthritis (negative)physio for shoulder and neck pain
Much stress over many years but GP and DN ignore it

D

Deleted Account

Apologies if I am misunderstanding your message but I think you are saying you are experiencing hypos when your BG is 7 or 9 mmol/l?
This is not a hypo as hypos occur below 4.0 mmol/l.
You may be experiencing "false hypos" if your body is used to a higher BG. These feelings will calm down when your body gets used to a lower BG.
Or it may be something unrelated to diabetes.

hill4332

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
That's what I thought but I have been on insulin for two years now .I can understand the night ones when I test and they are in the 3.3 to 4.5 range but not the day ones . Unless last night's was a bad test strip and all the symptoms were as a hypo I just took two glucotabs and it had gone in 20 minutes . .I can't think what else is going on ,I am on two blood pressure tablets but have been for years.