Internet Providers

miltondogs

Type of diabetes
Type 2
HI WHICH INTERNET PROVIDERS DO YOU USE AND ARE THEY ANY GOOD. IM WITH BT BUT AS MY CONTRACT RUNS OUT SOON I MAY MOVE AS THERE COSTS ARE SO HIGH FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS ( DONT HAVE VIRGIN INTERNET ROUND HERE)

D

Deleted member 308541

When you find a new one, get them to give you a new keyboard as the caps lock key is büggered on the one you are using.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I wouldnt go with virgin even if they were available. They have a habit of sticking your payment up mid contract.

We're with Sky and pay a great deal less than we did with virgin. Only thing you may not like is it can be an 18 month contract.

My daughter is with Talk Talk and they basically sent her the equipment and said 'do it yourself'.

There are some good price comparison sites online if you feel like giving them a go to seee what they come up with that works out best for your suitability

Good luck

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
am with Talk Talk and after watching their add for people to join Talk Talk saying there was no rises in subscriptions I am wondering how they dare do this after sending me an email saying it was going up £1.50 a month soon

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Some years ago, on a personal recommendation, we signed up with a company called f2s. Eventually the inevitable happened and they got taken over a couple of times, to eventually become part of the TalkTalk empire of evil. Their broadband supply is so-so and their tech support is focused on telling you that there's a problem with the line (BT's fault) or with the hardware (my fault) but that it's certainly not their fault, even when it's fairly obvious that it is. To avoid being modded, i won't say what they are talking, but it's that brown, smelly stuff you find in a field with a bull in it. :)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Moving house soon do I take Talk Talk with me or not that is the question...they need set the dam thing up as I have no idea how to do it..... we shall see

TTTE

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes (but I may learn to love it)
I've had TalkTalk, Sky and Virgin.
TalkTalk is the evil dark empire presided over by a don't give a s**t attitude, and they lie about their connection speeds
Sky was okay, just slow
Virgin is very fast for downloading, but uploading is incredibly slow.

On the whole I prefer Virgin

Julie27318

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
HI WHICH INTERNET PROVIDERS DO YOU USE AND ARE THEY ANY GOOD. IM WITH BT BUT AS MY CONTRACT RUNS OUT SOON I MAY MOVE AS THERE COSTS ARE SO HIGH FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS ( DONT HAVE VIRGIN INTERNET ROUND HERE)
Giffgaff