iPhone app for blood glucose visualization

Calferness

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
For you software geeks, I have posted an open source (free) iOS app on Github called Diabetes Compass. I developed this app to help me manage my own disease. It makes intensive management easier by providing easy food data search and insulin dose modeling (mathematical) with a plot of an estimated BGtime course. It has a bunch of other features too. With it, you can better time when to dose, eat, and sample BG. You can also modify and improve the code as you see fit for your own lifestyle and country nutrition database. It has worked well for me. I am a 69 YO type 1 engineer.

Reactions: isjoberg

GrantGam

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
For you software geeks, I have posted an open source (free) iOS app on Github called Diabetes Compass. I developed this app to help me manage my own disease. It makes intensive management easier by providing easy food data search and insulin dose modeling (mathematical) with a plot of an estimated BGtime course. It has a bunch of other features too. With it, you can better time when to dose, eat, and sample BG. You can also modify and improve the code as you see fit for your own lifestyle and country nutrition database. It has worked well for me. I am a 69 YO type 1 engineer.
Well done!

I'd download and try your app but I'm "one of them" Android users:)

I hope your app continues to improve your management of T1, and hopefully others too!