iphone ios 17 update shuggah apple watch

holdem

Hi has anyone had any issues since updating their iphone
I did it this am.

My apple watch used to show the calendar event of my blood sugars every minute. As in it at 4.34 would say 4.34-4.44 8.2 mmol/L then at 4.35 it would say 4.35-4.45 8.2 mmol/l

Since the update i have the calendar event but its not updating it doesnt move.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

curly

Hmmm…not had exactly this issue, but Shuggah has been doing weird things in the last week, like telling me I’m 1.4 for hours on end when meter says more like 5 or 6. I hadn’t connected it to the update but perhaps it’s caused gremlins.

jordan1999b

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hi all i have just came from the facebook group
since watch os 10 update the only watch face that continuosly updates the calendar to show valuse every 5 mins on the watch face is the siri one

holdem

Have just seen this message. i have updated mine will see how it goes. Is it a common problem? Would be great if this fixes it. I ideally have the battery level visible on my preferred watch face but this is no real drama.

thanks

Solestar

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance, apathy and Cretinopathy (a term coined by lowcarbdibetic.co.uk) which is a common diabetes related condition where people who should know better (Healthcare professionals and Diabetes charities) advise diabetics to consume high carbohydrate/sugar food.
Hi has anyone had any issues since updating their iphone
I did it this am.

My apple watch used to show the calendar event of my blood sugars every minute. As in it at 4.34 would say 4.34-4.44 8.2 mmol/L then at 4.35 it would say 4.35-4.45 8.2 mmol/l

Since the update i have the calendar event but its not updating it doesnt move.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Hi Holdem

Did you manage to sort this out, by any chance? I’m having the same issue and really struggling to resolve it!

Any help would be gratefully received.

Jordi77

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Not had a issue with my apple watch or iPhone and that's with the beta version of 17 and they always seem to be fine after the beta version has been installed as I don't wait for the public version to come out as that's where people get the issues and it makes it easier to get the latest version before others so that if there is anything wrong you can get it done for the next one