iPhone SE with Librelink

Ann48

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Has anyone experienced a problem with their Libre sensor not working with an iPhone SE.

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Ann

I experienced the same problem last week. Initially I was passed back and forth between Abbott and Apple. I was told there was recognised problem with this which they were working to resolve. I was guided to use the reader instead. I then went into the local store Apple store locally. After doing some checks they replaced my phone as it was still under warranty.

Abbott were not quick to share there was a known issue, they seemed happy keep replacing sensors.

Hope this of some help to you

Ann48

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Ann

I experienced the same problem last week. Initially I was passed back and forth between Abbott and Apple. I was told there was recognised problem with this which they were working to resolve. I was guided to use the reader instead. I then went into the local store Apple store locally. After doing some checks they replaced my phone as it was still under warranty.

Abbott were not quick to share there was a known issue, they seemed happy keep replacing sensors.

Hope this of some help to you

Ann48

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thank you h884. I was using the Libre sensor 1 which worked fine with I phone SE, I changed to the Libre 2 last summer and the sensor stopped working on the phone a little time after. I use the reader to scan, but I would like to be able to share my results with my diabetes team. I use a Medtronic 640g pump.

h884

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Ann48

No problems. I was lucky that my phone was still under warranty. Like yours mine just stopped working. I have found Libre 2 sensors a bit of a lottery with a large number needing to be replaced.

I have a clinic appt tomorrow, there will be considerable gaps in the data they have. I use the Omnipod dash

ChrisAskew

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just had this happen with my iPhone SE after nearly a year. Nobody recognises the problem. Abbott replaced the sensors. Apple reinstalled the app and wiped/restored the phone. Cost an entire morning and now find there is an issue between the two.......