Is anyone using dapagliflozin only?

Is anyone using dapagliflozin only?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No with metformin

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

jimock smith

I have been trying to get a good medication for my Diabetes, metformin did not agree with me, gave me blurred vision along with aching legs and arms. I am now trying dapagliflozin only.

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
I have been trying to get a good medication for my Diabetes, metformin did not agree with me, gave me blurred vision along with aching legs and arms. I am now trying dapagliflozin only.

Yes me. Well other than diet as well.

Right at start I was on 10mg but dropped to 5mg recently.

Fingers crossed coming off for another trial in August.

jimock smith

Yes me. Well other than diet as well.

Right at start I was on 10mg but dropped to 5mg recently.

Fingers crossed coming off for another trial in August.
Thanks for the response,Have you had any side affects with it? I seem to be ok, but just started new medication on Saturday 6th July.

woollygal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Coffee diabetes
Thanks for the response,Have you had any side affects with it? I seem to be ok, but just started new medication on Saturday 6th July.

The constant need to pee is the main one. 2 hours and I’m bursting.

I did used to get a lot of nausea and headaches but was never sure if that was side effects or life on low carbs and no sugar.

I do get aches and pains and twinges etc but again don’t know if that’s life or the tablets.

All I do know is that with my diet my hab1c has dropped from 87 to 54 in 9 months (1 month to go till anniversary tests)

jimock smith

The constant need to pee is the main one. 2 hours and I’m bursting.

I did used to get a lot of nausea and headaches but was never sure if that was side effects or life on low carbs and no sugar.

I do get aches and pains and twinges etc but again don’t know if that’s life or the tablets.

All I do know is that with my diet my hab1c has dropped from 87 to 54 in 9 months (1 month to go till anniversary tests)
Me too with the peeing :) apart from that no side affects yet. Hope anniversary test goes well.