Is anyone...

dawnmc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
going to crawl out from under a stone to actually inform us what is going on? I came on this morning to find it in chaos.
No explanation, nothing.
It stinks actually.
If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have lowered my BG's as well as I have.
Are you wanting to send us off to other forums!!!! Which to be honest I've checked out and no way do they compare. There isn't any info on how to manage our diabetes.
It's abuse of power, McArthey trials spring to mind.

SueR

Whatever is going on saddens me.

This is a place I come for info about my diabetes and it's the only place that I get it. I have joined other forums only to be ridiculed and criticised because I eat certain things that their members don't approve of.

Please, please sort things out and don't let this happy place vanish and become another failed forum.

test_positive

I, too, have been shocked by what has been going on. I do not understand the background or what has actually sparked it all but to read all the posts of people getting banned and arguments etc. makes me sad.

This forum has been so helpful to me and so many others. I just hope everyone can work it all out so that we can get back to the business of sharing ideas, opinions and helping people with this disease. We should be able to agree to disagree at times.

I have not really used a forum before and my experience up to now has been great. This has all been a real shock.

Peace and good will to all! :)

librarising

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
dawnmc wrote
is anyone going to crawl out from under a stone to actually inform us what is going on? I came on this morning to find it in chaos.
No explanation, nothing.
It stinks actually.

It would seem that the banned members have had enough of the shoddy treatment and politics they've been on the receiving end of whilst helping on this forum, and have started their own.

That's all I'm saying, other than to say that I don't blame them.

Geoff

ps please note how often in my posts I use 'seem.' I state appearance not fact.