Is this normal

jacko3469

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I’m type 2 on insulin levels have been ok with a few highs and lows and I am getting pains in lower stomach as if somebody is hitting me and have s big thirst that I can’t stop no matter what I do with feeling tired most of the time, I am always eating healthy and training every other day as I have a national championship coming up in 3 weeks please advise as I want to do well at my championship

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @jacko3469 sounds like a trip to the doc is in order to check that out.

Are your blood sugars running higher than usual?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Most of the time in normal range but it sometimes seems that the pain is before I get high the next day

Does the pain follow eating anything in particular?

To be honest, we could speculate all day, or run a sweepstake on your issues, but the sensible thing is a trip to the Doc.

Good luck in 3 weeks.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Most of the time in normal range but it sometimes seems that the pain is before I get high the next day
Agree with the others, ask you doctor. But I wondered, how many times a dy do you test?

jacko3469

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Does the pain follow eating anything in particular?

To be honest, we could speculate all day, or run a sweepstake on your issues, but the sensible thing is a trip to the Doc.

Good luck in 3 weeks.

It can be most of the time not just after I eat and thank you hopefully I will make the national team again this year if I can get sorted in time

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It can be most of the time not just after I eat and thank you hopefully I will make the national team again this year if I can get sorted in time

I apprreciate you will be training hard, but hav you strained anything in that region? Are your waterworks, and other "outputs" OK?

Should you develop a fever or the discomfort escalates, please contact 111 for advice.

jacko3469

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I apprreciate you will be training hard, but hav you strained anything in that region? Are your waterworks, and other "outputs" OK?

Should you develop a fever or the discomfort escalates, please contact 111 for advice.

I have not strained anything in that area