Issue with the ecommerce site?

hardy86

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Evening all,

Not sure if this is the right subforum to post this in, but does anyone know if people are still working at the diabetes.co.uk ecommerce shop?

I placed an order for a couple of boxes of pen needles as I always almost run out before I get my prescription filled.
They were dispatched 2 weeks ago, but still have not arrived. I know delivery times are longer at the moment due to COVID19, but 2 weeks seems a bit long.

I have used the contact form on the site, emailed directly and even messaged on facebook but have not gotten a response.
I can see the facebook page is still active with updates being posted today, so I would have hoped that there would have been something posted if there are issues with the ecommerce side of things.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @hardy86 and welcome to the forum!
Sorry to hear of this. Although I'm a moderator on the forum I don't have any connections with the main website or shop so I'll tag @DCUKMod so she can have a look.

Not an answer to your question, but for the future, would it be possible to get more needles prescribed? I don't live in the UK so I don't know much about your health care system but I would've thought it included enough needles to suit your need.

Stay safe, and I hope the problem will be solved shortly!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all,

Not sure if this is the right subforum to post this in, but does anyone know if people are still working at the diabetes.co.uk ecommerce shop?

I placed an order for a couple of boxes of pen needles as I always almost run out before I get my prescription filled.
They were dispatched 2 weeks ago, but still have not arrived. I know delivery times are longer at the moment due to COVID19, but 2 weeks seems a bit long.

I have used the contact form on the site, emailed directly and even messaged on facebook but have not gotten a response.
I can see the facebook page is still active with updates being posted today, so I would have hoped that there would have been something posted if there are issues with the ecommerce side of things.

Hardy - The shop is still operating, but incredibly, incredibly busy at the moment. As you would imagine, DCUK have the same staffing challenge as others at the moment.

I'll raise a support issue for you right now. I don't work in the shop, or have access to the order book or the like, but I can assure you your message will be attended to.

As it's now after 10pm, I doubt you will receive a response this evening. However, if you do not hear anything by, say 3pm tomorrow, please let me know.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Evening all,

Apologies - I won't ask your name or address, and please do NOT reveal it on forum. That would not be sensible, but could you provide an order number, please, to minimise any delays in responding appropriately

hardy86

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Apologies - I won't ask your name or address, and please do NOT reveal it on forum. That would not be sensible, but could you provide an order number, please, to minimise any delays in responding appropriately

Thanks for the response. I understand that they may be busy, but my facebook message hasnt even been read and my email bounced back with an NDR so I was worried they were not working.

My order number is 16963.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for the response. I understand that they may be busy, but my facebook message hasnt even been read and my email bounced back with an NDR so I was worried they were not working.

My order number is 16963.

Now I have your order number, I'll raise an official support ticket to for a pincer attack.

At the moment I know the social media accounts are apparently totally bonkers!