Itchy shins and calves

Colsey_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi not sure what this means but it's like I've got athletes itchy bottom part of my legs proper itching I have got hair loss on front shin and back of my calfs some times gets like it's burning

phdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Make an appointment with your doctor! I think hair loss can be a sign of diabetic complications, not sure about the itching though.

Motherhen2014

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People shouting while on their phones.
Hi not sure what this means but it's like I've got athletes itchy bottom part of my legs proper itching I have got hair loss on front shin and back of my calfs some times gets like it's burning
Please try not to scratch
your itchy legs wash them and apply moisturiser otherwise you might get Cellulitus like me which is no fun.

Dark Horse

See your GP.

Meanwhile don't use showergel/soap/bubblebath but moisturise with an emollient after bathing (ask the chemist for advice).

rmz80

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Get Canesten dual action cream Asda cheapest, its for jock itch as well as athletes foot.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
See your Doc.

But in the meantime.. My four penneth..
Do you use a fancy perfumed manly Lynx style shower gell with pipping hot water?
Don't.. Try a hypoallergenic moisturising body wash like Dove. & keep the water temp down so it doesn't scald..?
This may just help...